The Tellers for the 2017 USW International Executive Board vote have announced that the following positions have been acclaimed:
• Leo W. Gerard as International President
• Stan Johnson as International Secretary-Treasurer
• Thomas M. Conway as International Vice-President (Administration)
• Fred Redmond as International Vice-President (Human Affairs)
• Ken Neumann as National Director of Canada
• Jon Geenen as International Vice-President
• Carol Landry as International Vice-President At Large
• Stephen Hunt as Director of USW District 3
• Alain Croteau as Director of USW District 5
• Marty Warren as Director of USW District 6
As a result of these acclamations, there will be no USW International Executive Board vote in November for TWU, USW National Local 1944 members as we are only eligible to vote for the above positions.
We thank you for participating in our Union’s democratic process.
The Telecommunications Workers Union, United Steelworkers National Local 1944